Feb 28, 2011

Concept picture time!

Because I've had little else to do, I knocked some color concepts out. None of the base forms are mine, but I've unfortunately lost the links. If you know what site the bases are from, PLEASE send me the link. I don't like not being able to give credit where credit is due.

Also, as these are just what I call my color concepts, they don't have all the details the actual kits will. And final colors are always open to change.

First, the second color concept for my steampunk mando. Originally I had ivory plates on ivory fabric, tried ivory plates with a gold or brown vest (hated that look), so I switched to gold plates on ivory fabric. The ivory color came out a lot more cream than I meant for it to, but you get the general idea.



Then my winter kit. Same design pattern as Kora's purple kit, only with pearlized white and metallic blue swirls. I'm leaning towards a damaged/dirtied kit, the color concept obviously doesn't show that. The kama and girth belt are uncolored because I'm not sure what color I'm going to make them yet.



And finally my brother's kit. He's had one "finished" version before, but it was honestly subpar work for me since I was working on a short budget and little time. His original colors were hunter green, gold, black and some brown. New colors are being based off poison arrow frogs. Intense blue and black with some grey accents on the clothing. Not shown in the color concept is the "splatter" that will possibly be added on.


Alright, so not quite finally. Also did a concept sketch for my sexy sith, just so I'd have something to work from. No colors on it yet as it's going to be a pretty straightforward, standard sith color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment